Teleplan has an accelerated development program for young professionals, which consist of three rotational assignments over a period of two years. The Young Professionals Program exposes successful candidates to many different aspects of Teleplan’s functions and also provides direct access to many of our Teleplanner experts, managers and executive team. Mentors are assigned to help young professionals with their learning experience.
You will spend about 2-3 years completing three projects in various Teleplan business units in our HQ in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This approach will allow you to gain full exposure to our business. You will work with our top management, learn from seasoned professionals in different functions and also gain experience in our international offices.
Throughout each rotation you will have an assigned mentor to provide all the necessary support and resources. Based on your development needs, you will have the opportunity to follow some general management courses.
The program will include 3 rotational phases: HQ Finance Department, Sales/ Commercial Department, General Management/ Special Projects. In each phase, you will gain in-depth knowledge about each function and bring fresh perspective by applying your skills and experience.
Teleplan is looking for young talents with leadership potential.
Criteria to be met by trainee:
• A (nearly) completed Master’s Degree, with focus on Management/ Finance/ Business Administration
• Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS, Cambridge or TOEFL).
• Czech, Polish, Spanish or Bahasa language knowledge are an asset
• Willingness to be globally mobile short-term or long-term
• Working experience (up to a maximum of 3 years) is a plus
• Be a self-starter, constantly looking for ways to improve own knowledge and skills
• Committed to own success and willing to invest own time and effort into own development
• Have the power of conviction and able to express own thoughts and ideas clearly
• Be resilient to change
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be a conceptual, strategic thinker
• Have the energy, ambition and drive to succeed
• Submission of CV and cover letter.
• Several rounds of interviews.
• Online Assessment
• Business case simulation.
Applications close on October 30th, 2015.
By submitting your application you agree to our Terms & Conditions