Our Code of Conduct is the essence of our ethical standards and general business principles and helps us earn the continued confidence of our employees, customers and communities.
Teleplan operates with policies and procedures which ensure that the business:
- Complies with all non-discrimination requirements
- Maintains an environment where individuals are free from any physical, sexual, psychological, verbal or visual harassment or abuse
- Observes all applicable restrictions on the maximum hours employees are legally permitted to work
- Pays employees at least the minimum wage required by local law and provides all legally mandated benefits
- Upholds the right to freely chosen employment and does not use forced, indentured or bonded labor
- Requires a minimum age requirement for employment consistent with local law
- Upholds the right to freedom of association and the right to engage in collective bargaining in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
These policies and procedures apply equally to permanent and temporary contract employees.
Download our Code of Conduct (PDF format)